Click here if you want to see magic.
Entry | About Us | Board | Credit


nisot, ibu, me, ayah <3
Assalamualaikum! Heyya peeps! Lama dah tak membebel sorang-sorang dalam nii..Sangat busy laa,sampai da tak larat la nak bukak encik blog nii,Truly sorry! ^^ Anyway,today is my graduation day as a pre-u student! Finally dah tamat belajar,tinggal the big exam which is just around the corner! ^^ I guess this was a feeling that those graduates feel when they got their scroll, it so amazing eventhough it's just a small ocassion for us, but hey, it means a lot to me and to my friends also! :)) Saya akan kenang memori yang tercipta ini sepanjang hayat saya :) I had a blast day with my GENG! kekekeke^^ It has been a long journey for us ! Finally the lesson has ended. I had a good time for 1 and half year, there are lots of memory that i would never forget ;) Semoga perjalanan kami selama belajar di tingkatan 6 akan disertai dengan kejayaan yang manis melalui STPM yang akan datang ! INSYAALLAH ;)

Geng Hot! <3

acting like throw the 'scroll' lalalala :P

with the moms! <3
Lots of L.O.V.E
      myra

Older post / Newer post



Saranghaeyo

GADIS CONTENGAN NOVEL

Hello lovely! This our official blog. Mind checking and followed our blog? Thanks ;) Harap korang enjoy baca. Eh cop dear! By the way no copypig, copypaste or what so ever. Don’t try copy-copy.