Click here if you want to see magic.
Entry | About Us | Board | Credit


Le music :)
Assalamualaikum, today i wanna update about music, here we goes!


i found someone new to love.
he tells me exactly what i want to hear when i ask him to.
he's quiet when i need him to be.
he soothes me in the hardest of times.
he lets me realize who i really am when i'm lost in a world of confusion.
he can sing me lullabies, play me love songs or scream punk rock when i'm feeling rebellious.
his personality is complex.
he wraps his arms around me and holds me tight.
when i am with him, he is all around me, keeping me safe.
he's always there for me when i need him the most.
not once has he let me down.
he will stick with me until the end of time.
he loves me with sweet words and beautiful melodies.
his name is ****music.****


Nisa

Older post / Newer post



Saranghaeyo

GADIS CONTENGAN NOVEL

Hello lovely! This our official blog. Mind checking and followed our blog? Thanks ;) Harap korang enjoy baca. Eh cop dear! By the way no copypig, copypaste or what so ever. Don’t try copy-copy.